Friday 24 August 2012

The Big 200 - Rocking A Pink Frock

Huzzah! Since October last year Pretty Used Things has been up and about on the internet in one form or another and this is my 200th post. My goodness, I didn't realise I had so much to say, but it all keeps coming and slowly but surely more of you keep reading. A very big thank-you to all of you.

 I went to The Tropical Butterfly House with the girls on our day off and decided to make the most of the warm-ish weather and wear my new 80s does 40s shirt dress. It's a charity shop purchase rocking in at £8. The front of the dress has a pretty white floral applique pattern, which you can see on the bottom photo with my dear Annie. There's a blooper..but..oh go on then. (What is that face?!)





Dress: Charity Shop
Bag: Charity Shop
Shoes: ASOS
Scarf: Fles Market
Earrings: Present from Nannan
Tights: Primark



It's a really sweet little day trip, well, afternoon trip. Especially if you're as bonkers about animals as we are! Have some snaps.






These two were such attention seekers! But so bloody cute. 

All finished off with a brew in The Nichols Building where the Summer Sale is about to begin! Bargains galore.

Happy 200 posts to me :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment