Monday 19 March 2012

Peplum Print


Well hello world. 

I'm feeling perky and chipper today as I'm starting work on my ASOS Boutique! Hurrah! It will be live TONIGHT. So freaking excited.

Here is an outfit for your eyes. I'm so in love with this printed peplum top from Matalan of all places. It looks great with these skinny black jeans and also with a bright turquoise pencil skirt I also bought that day. A waist cincher and so versatile. Boom. 





The sunglasses are from LeLove vintage from Etsy. They are shipped from the US but with postage they were still under a tenner. I've been after for a true pair of cat eyes for so long! So I'm very happy with these deadstock vintage sunnies.

The bag is from New Look in the sale, I'm not one for the metallic trend in full, but an accessory suits me fine.

Necklace - Topshop
Shoes - New Look


After having bought this Peplum top I'm very keen on getting my hands on the pink satin H&M peplum top that is everywhere in magazines currently, very similar to this one that Dianna Aagron is sporting:

Now you've got me thinking Peplum! Check out this gorgeous shift dress from old favourite River Island...


Happy waist cinching!
x






No comments:

Post a Comment