Friday 30 March 2012

Dead Man's Spex




Lovers, I gots me some new specs. I have been after a pair of 50s cat eye frames for a long time as the high street just wasn't quite doing it for me and I just don't have a designer budget. Thankfully, my Mother is wonderful and has delivered me with a cracking early birthday present. These 50s frames are from Dead Men's Spex. The chap there, Darren I think, even fits prescription lenses to most frames, which is incredible, especially since they are really quite affordable. 

I couldn't wait to show you these glasses, so I didn't make as much effort on the hair and make-up as I would usually. These glasses definitely need a bold lip colour (surely Gay Geranium by No7?) and hair up on top of head, but not so messily as this badly done suicide roll. 







The dress is from Miss Selfridge, belt is vintage brown leather and the sparkly shoes are - quite honestly - what I found by the front door - but they are from ASOS.


Much specky four eyes love to you all.
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment