Friday 23 March 2012

New Stock In Today




The shop is getting off to a lovely start with (fingers crossed) some happy customers in the first few days. It's very very nearly the weekend so I decided to put up a bulk of vintage for your eyes and clicking fingers as you get in from work/uni and sit down with a brew. 
(Lucky bunch, I'm off to work again in a bit  *shakes fist*)


This dress has this seasons peplum! You know how I love peplums. However, it is missing the keyhole button at the back of the neck so it's a cheeky £15.

Lydia loves this blouse. I can see why, she looks like a babe. An elegant Victorian babe.


This is a reworked 8ps frock with a unique scarf detail.


Lydia is bringing out her inner gangster in this over sized scarf print shirt.


I adore this Monsoon Twilight smoking jacket.

Sparkle bolero jacket will liven up your LBD.


And here I am with my owl and a great polka dot pencil skirt I was very tempted to keep!


See you on the flip side.
Shop link is below.


No comments:

Post a Comment