Sunday 4 March 2012

8 days and counting...

On March 12th Pretty Used Things will be launching on ASOS as a Vintage Boutique. I am so incredibly excited and nervous all wrapped into one. The logo above has been designed by my good friend Becky Roberts. What a gem. Below is my statement for what Pretty Used Things is all about...

Pretty Used Things offers you exactly that, Pretty Used Things! We have lovingly handpicked every item with both individuality and wear-ability in mind. Vintage clothing should come with no pretensions and make fun, kooky additions to your wardrobe (without the huge mark-ups). We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but there's more to vintage than bunting and teacups! We are passionate about making vintage wearable for all shapes and sizes whether the styles are “on trend“ or not. Vintage is for everyone.”

I'm opening this shop from the point of view of a customer and my experience of buying vintage in recent years. If you feel you have anything to contribute from your experience, please get in touch - I want this to be the best it can be! See below for a sneaky preview of some of the items I will be selling, modeled by the gorgeous Bernadette.






xxx

1 comment: