Monday 30 April 2012

Orange Lips VS Turquoise Skirt



Good evening to you all, especially you, yeah you.

I went out for some dinner this evening with my two favourite housemates and now I am very full of chorizo and halloumi and BURGER. Oh Bungalows And Bears you are good. Now before I take to the sofa with said housemates and ice cream to watch Made In Chelsea (what larks we have) and Game of Thrones I thought I'd do a little outfit post.

Terrible face coming up, but in a pencil skirt, one must do a booty shot. 

Coat: Debenhams
Bag: Flea Market
Top: Matalan
Skirt: Matalan
Stockings: Primark
Shoes: New Look



Showcasing my brand new Model's Own "Orangeade" lipstick. It is part of a limited edition range called Hyper Bright Matte, priced at a very reasonable £6. Also, I washed my hair for the first time in approximately one whole week. I didn't want to load it with hairspray so just did a little side quiff and backcombed the rest a little. 



Well well, now to indulge in some slovenly sofa action. Keep your eyes peeled for new arrivals on my ASOS Marketplace this weekend by the way, got some very lovely pieces to share with you.

x

3 comments: