Sunday 15 April 2012

Lovely's Vintage



Not too long ago, Lovely's Vintage had a birthday (hurrah!) and to celebrate, they had a one day only 50% sale. Now I've come across Lovely's before, but have never had the dollar to get the stunning stuff I wanted, namely quirky 50s and 60s dresses just like the one I purchased below! After the outfit post, please scroll down and check out my top three items currently in the shop.

This is a neon-meets-pastel 60s softly quilted coat dress. I imagine a woman of the home would do her domestic duties looking hella cool in this number. However I have styled it with a waist cinching belt from my Nannan's wardrobe, some Primark earrings, a pair of white loafer heels from New Look and my new most barganious bag* of all time that cost me 2 FREAKIN' EUROS! Long live Waterlooplein flea market.

*I'm aware the bag doesn't really...uh..go with the outfit. But..I wanted to show off the purchase.




My current favourite items in the shop are listed below...


This blazer is INCREDIBLE. Beats all the high street versions hands down. See it HERE.

I've gone all 60s on you all, but who can blame me? Look at this dress! Absolutely gorgeous. See it here


This 70s maxi screams glamour, the peach silky fabric will make you feel all Abigail's Party. See it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment