Saturday 28 January 2012

The Vintage Fair: January Sales



It is that time again where I am promo girl. It's also the last time I can wear what I want! We are getting uniforms for March 10th (The Town Hall 11-5...FYI).  It wasn't as eventful as previous promo days, no marriage proposals or anything like that. But I did get photographed about 6 times. I find it odd that my photo is flying around the internet. hmm. Flattered I suppose. Anyway. The above outfit comprises of Girl Stole Vintage dress, Primark brogues and a vintage pill box hat. Oh and the earrings are from Topshop. 


I decided to do a very nifty nod to the Victory Roll/quiff hairstyle as I didn't have a great deal of time to get ready! The lipstick is a beautiful Guerlain red complete with compact mirror. It is a fabulous lipstick as it lasts forever.


This hat was only a fiver but I love it. Don't be afraid to put pill box hats at a jaunty angle or even on the back of your head like I have. It hides a multitude of hair sins!

I will be back tomorrow to show you my gorgeous and barganious Vintage Sale buys!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment