Friday 13 January 2012

Market Harborough

Last weekend I visited Revis HQ in Moulton outside of Northampton, a little village with some big houses. And probably some other things too. On Sunday we went to the market town, Market Harborough (clue is in the name I guess). This is the place I bought my silk Vivienne Westwood Anglomania dress from the scary yet polite elbows-in-face Summer Sale at High Society. Swish.


The antique market was our destination, Papa Revis is a big stamp collector so it wasn’t just me who got excited about all the Pretty Used Things. (Hooooo!)


I picked up three brooches and matching candlestick holders with cross-stiitch detail, though one is damaged. It doesn’t matter though as for the lot I paid £6.50! Best bit is one brooch is set in rabbit fur. Bargain. 


        Â

        Â

           Â

           Â   


        Â

           Â

           Â

           Â

           Â

I have focussed on one little vintage stall, but the market is full of bric-a-brac, jewelry, books and trinkets. The best way to spend Sunday Mornings. 



Gina 

No comments:

Post a Comment