Monday 24 September 2012

The Vintage Fair

Recently my blog has taken a bit of a back seat as I've been working and blogging for The Vintage Fair. A very good reason for taking a back seat! I just thought I'd give you a little update, show you some photos and stuff.  Have a nose at the blog why don't you! Go on...!



It usually starts with a Friday night drive to whichever city we are in the following day or an early Saturday morning drive. That's a lie actually, it really starts with "What do I wear? What era am I vibing today?" and "Where is my red lipstick?"



After saying hello to all of our traders, setting up the room, the front desk and the music, we open the doors at 12 to greet the eager vintage lovers. For the next 5 hours, we eat cake, drink tea, take photos and try not to buy everything. It's a good life. Here are a few snaps...












Hopefully I will see you at one of our fairs in the near future. We are in Sheffield this Saturday and York this Sunday.


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, they came out amazing! I would love to attend a vintage fair, but I dont think they have any near me

    ReplyDelete