Monday 7 May 2012

Wish List

I've been compiling a list of things I really, really want for some time now and thought I'd share it with you all. The orange bird dress is from Littlewoods and I never EVER saw it in the online shop. But I still want it. If you have it in a size 14 and want anything for it, please get in touch. Same goes for the brown floral prom dress from ASOS...



Clockwise...ish...
Sarong dress from Collectif
Mystery Orange Dress
Out of Stock ASOS Stunner
New Look heels 
ASOS Hat
Nude Office Heels
Tatty Devine Gin Brooch
River Island Peplum dress
Charlotte Olympia Cat Shoes
Any retro looking lily hair piece
Model's Own Hyper Bright collection
Laura Ashley Gingham Dress
Retro Swimwear
Miss Selfrdige Graphic Skirt

SWOOOOOOOON
X



1 comment:

  1. Love your wish list, nice and chocked full just as it should be :)

    LC

    ReplyDelete