Wednesday 16 January 2013

Secretary Chic

Afternoon all. 

It snowed. It was cold and godammit it is still freaking cold! So the housemate and I went for brunch on our day off and braved the weather for tea for two. I never realised quite how much I loved coats until this winter, I adore this burgundy-ish 60s coat. It has a real fur collar and though a little bit big for me, it is my favourite of my sudden collection of vintage coats! Plus it was a steal at £12. 







I'd love to start wearing more blouses under tunics and shift dresses for a 60s/70s look, but I struggle to pull the look off with such an um...well with such a large bosom! But this is the direction I'd like to take my winter wardrobe if possible. 

I have my eye on another pair of Dead Men's Spex too...if you haven't checked his site out google him NOW. 


Dress: Primark
Pussy bow blouse: Charity shop
Shoes: Office sale
Glasses: Dead Mens' Spex
Coat: Charity shop
Bag: Freshmans Vintage 


LOVE
G
X

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I really love your blog, instegram and all things social media!! And of course your vintage fair!

    You are from around Sheffield right?

    I was just wondering if there was any vintage social events in the area that you know of?

    I love dressing and doing my hair vintage as well as my own interior decoration. However I am very much on my own and would love some fellow vintage lovers to swap ideas and do vintage social things with?

    I sound very sad don't I

    Thank you
    Authentic Alice

    ReplyDelete