Thursday 31 January 2013

My Topshop Wish List


My bank balance isn't quite what I'd like it to be these days. But my lovely Vintage Fair bosslady gave me a week Topshop voucher for Christmas and I still haven 't spent it. I just don't know what I want. So I've made a wish list, what would I like to purchase from ye olde Toppeshoppe? I never usually buy full price things, this is a challenge. I've made a start with these three dresses.




Paisley Swing :  Bloody lovely. Following through the 60s vibe I've tried to create.
Black Bodycon: A classic. But is the fabric thick enough to hold me in and make me feel comfy?
Blue Floral: Sooo very pretty and unlike anything I own. But I could 50s this baby up come Summer.

But I really could do with some new shoes. I'm becoming a mean lover of the mid heel. In fact, I never realised how much of a shoe lover I really was until I moved them all into a new home. Oops.



Burgundy Loafer Big fan of the loafer. Classic.
Tan Leather Boot Yes...so, said lovely boss lady was wearing these the other day and I had shoe envy all day aaand now they're half price! Quite the snip.
Gold Heel Oh OK. I also love silly shoes. And I ADORE metal heels. But the sensible girl in me screams NO. 


Any Topshop faves out there on your wish list?
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment