Friday 28 December 2012

2012 You've Been Grand, but here's to 2013.


Afternoon all on this fabulous Friday the 28th December 2012. We have but a few days left of what I think, has been an amazing year, but how about you? I'd absolutely love to gather as many reviews of 2012 as well as hopes for 2013 on my blog from as many people as possible. Let's all share the good stuff! 

I'll start the ball rolling...

  • My new years' resolutions for 2012 were to run a 10K and to begin my own vintage clothing boutique. In February I did my first 10K and figured, well that's too easy, so I entered the Sheffield Half Marathon and completed that in May. My own ASOS Marketplace went live in April and though it hasn't exactly taken off, it's been a learning curve and I hope to expand on it in 2013. 
  • In 2013 I would like to dedicate more time to this blog, beat both my 10K and half marathon run times and though I don't want to bang on about it, I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds too! But in general, I hope that at the end of 2013 I feel a lot more secure in my life, with plans and ideas for the future because currently, I'm a little lost. 

You don't have to go on like I did, just a bullet point for each one 2012 and 2013. If you would like to contribute to this post - and I really hope you will spread this idea far afield into the social networking stratospheres and beyond - then you can do so in many ways:

  • Tweet me @PUT_Vintage
  • E-mail me prettyusedthings@gmail.com
  • Leave a comment below on this post 
Make sure you leave your name, bullet points and your twitter name and website/blog so we can find you and what you're all about too. Please try and get these to me by January 1st so I can post the blog!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Gina x





1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! In 2012, I started up a little handmade business with my sister, got a professional marketing qualification, learnt to crochet and ran a 5k. I also started training for a 10k but then hurt my back :(

    So, in 2013 I'm going to take part in a 10k (I'm joining a running club to give me a kick up the arse!), build on the business and start selling at some local craft and vintage fairs. And learn to drive - but I say that every year!

    Happy new year!

    Lucy. x

    @fiandme
    http://www.fiandme.co.uk/blog

    ReplyDelete