Friday 17 February 2012

Itchy Feet Poster Girl


Last night we hit up Itchy Feet at The Leadmill (http://www.itchyfeetonline.co.uk/) and had a boogie. I could not resist the chance to dress up! I feared that I would be one among many retro swingers but I really wasn't. I was pretty happy about this ...what?! I'm an attention seeker after all. The hair got quite a bit of attention which made the faff worthwhile. It isn't very neat but it is my first attempt at this style. 

The official photographer caught me and called me "An Itchy Feet poster girl!" which was super flattering and hopefully the photo will be online soon and I will surely share...


Dress: Vintage 80s in 40s style
Belt: Freshmans
Shoes: New Look
Flowers: New Look
Earrings: Topshop

(Damn those wispy bits!)

LARVE YOU
X


No comments:

Post a Comment