Friday 10 February 2012

Deth Rose Vintage

If only I were very slim, blonde and THIS WOMAN...OK I will start again.

If only I lived in the US, had lots of money and could fit in these beautiful dresses or at least knew somebody who I could watch wear them. This is Deth Rose Vintage. Her blog can be found here and her Etsy shop can be found here

With "Classic Style not Costume" being her accompanying statement, I think you can see that this shop is a rare find. Gorgeous 50s and 60s dresses, skirts and suits in stunning shapes, textiles and design. Not to mention the girl herself! What a babe. 

There are a few downsides, a) she is based in Chicago and b) they ain't cheap - but this grade of vintage is so high that I suppose it is worth it. Perhaps more for a special occasion. Lastly c) the sizes are generally small (6-12) so I'm missing out already. Sob! But this isn't stopping me sharing her stunning clothes with you!

x









No comments:

Post a Comment