Wednesday 7 December 2011

beyond retro

You know that awful moment when you walk out of Topshop with a new dress then the next night see 1,2…3..4 other girls in the same one? Or how about this, I went to Meadowhell today, walked into New Look having seen “50% off party wear” to find that everything was…ok. All the dresses were fine and the tops were nice. Nothing stands out. This is my nightmare. It’s the reason I love second hand clothes, the likelihood of seeing anyone in the same outfit is so incredibly slight. 



Are you struggling to find a swish outfit for the festive season? Well me too. I’ve just had a little nosey on the super funky Beyond Retro website and found some great stuff I’d like to share with you. 








All of these dresses are under £30 and YES I KNOW they’re second hand - but who else will have them? I can pretty much guarantee they’ll be better made than anything on our High Street  - have you looked at the stitching on your most recent Topshop purchase? eeek. 


Oh and if you subscribe to the Beyond Retro mailing list, you’ll be in with a chance of winning £50 in vouchers. Bingo. 


Feeling adventurous? Hello hats!






BUY BUY X

No comments:

Post a Comment