Sunday 21 October 2012

It's Always Summer Somewhere


This is my band's new single, Summer Somewhere. It would mean the world to me if you would give it a spin. Have a look at some of the gorgeous snaps taken by Georgina Martin who deserved her 2 hour nap that very early morning in the Peak District. We were there by 7am and the weather was incredible. The clouds had descended into the valley over the village of Hathersage so the backgrounds to this video add a certain eerie atmosphere. I am so lucky living on the edge of Derbyshire.


The box is from an antiques fair in Sheffield, I paid £13 for it. And now it holds Summer. Big task that. I'm wearing a dress from Peacocks that was £7 in the sale and clock earrings from Topshop. Vintage belt. Sodden leopard print shoes. 











Love.
x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog. Great work! Please come and check out my blog. If you decide to follow me I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete